Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.423 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,412 (4,932元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beersheba costs 150,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $807 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 6,500₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)