Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.534 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,285 (元5,058) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (33 minutes ago)