Cost of living comparison between Funchal, Portugal and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,631 (€997) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)