Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 63% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,329 (€905) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)