Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,460 (€1,522) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)