Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 50% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,906 (€911) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)