Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,125 (¥5,308) in Funabashi.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)