Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.607 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,741 (¥136,244) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Saint Petersburg costs руб 625 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)