Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.659 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,065 (¥148,798) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Fernando, La Union costs Php180 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (27 minutes ago)