Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,426 (¥149,994) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)