Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,334 (¥150,096) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (23 minutes ago)