Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,641 (¥72,055) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)