Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,197 (¥81,223) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)