Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.828 INR / AED
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 53% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨597,532 (Dirham 33,516) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 2 hours ago)