Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.624 INR / AED
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 54% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨602,239 (Dirham 32,336) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)