Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,944 (€968) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)