Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨448,772 (€6,353) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)