Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨462,316 (€6,597) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)