Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨444,508 (€6,075) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)