Cost of living in Franca, Brazil vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.455 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,208 (R$ 2,829) in Franca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)