Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,283 (R$ 2,666) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)