Cost of living comparison between Foshan, China and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.855 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,190 (元7,224) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)