Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.624 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 24% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,678 (元5,266) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)