Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.592 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,877 (元4,709) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)