Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.533 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,802 (R$ 4,130) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)