Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.915 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 74% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,438 (C$1,367) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)