Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.680 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,421 (C$1,416) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)