Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.077 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,221 (C$68) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 4 hours ago)