Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 100% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,919 (€1,097) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)