Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨480,356 (€6,800) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)