Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.112 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,868 (€984) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)