Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.464 INR / RON
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 42% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,529 (3,180 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)