Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.930 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,099 (R$ 2,850) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 2 hours ago)