Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,119 (R$ 3,125) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (43 minutes ago)