Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.779 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,125 (461 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)