Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.138 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,150 (6,745 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)