Cost of living comparison between Feira de Santana, Brazil and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.578 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,466 (R$ 4,723) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)