Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.969 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,050 (R$ 2,106) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)