Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,613 (€772) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)