Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,201 (€930) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)