Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.746 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 75% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,090 (€822) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)