Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.572 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,654 (₨78,113) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)