Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,032 (₨115,207) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)