Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 INR / XPF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,279 (89,944 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)