Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.868 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 64% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,784 (€936) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)