Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.547 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 83% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,963 (€979) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)