Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 86% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,486 (€1,043) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)