Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.246 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,038 (2,796TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (37 minutes ago)