Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.502 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,917 (4,536TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (40 minutes ago)