Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.704 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 117% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,197 (kr9,548) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)