Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.752 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 119% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,157 (kr9,780) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)