Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨466,913 (kr49,116) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)