Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.098 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,890 (2,094 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)