Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.693 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,593 (2,065 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (40 minutes ago)