Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,341 (70,394 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)