Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,768 (80,418 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 15 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)