Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,892 (72,757 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (25 minutes ago)