Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00112 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 48% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨18,079 (Bs 16,200,777) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)