Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.520 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 88% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,349 (Bs 11,557) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)