Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 56% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨20,273 (Bs 69,853,857) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)