Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.390 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 81% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,937 (Bs 10,787) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (35 minutes ago)