Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.762 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,675 (7,050 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $24,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (about 1 hour ago)