Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.756 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,986 (12,136 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (28 minutes ago)