Cost of living comparison between El Jadida, Morocco and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.743 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,563 (12,688 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)