Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.221 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,707 (2,289TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)