Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.867 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,787 (2,537TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)