Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19255 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,727 (232,286 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)