Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨476,279 (€6,744) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)