Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.771 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 96% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,995 (€1,228) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (33 minutes ago)