Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.282 INR / TJS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 14% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨31,662 (4,348 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)