Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.629 INR / TJS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,264 (7,911 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (29 minutes ago)