Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 34% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,515 (90,074 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)