Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.672 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 38% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,811 (100,982 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)