Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,430 (157,783 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)