Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.538 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,831 (Mex$ 12,952) in Durango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)