Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.037 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 24% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨466,349 (NZ$9,510) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)