Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.253 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨498,104 (NZ$11,256) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)