Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.813 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨439,508 (£5,307) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)