Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.023 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨459,966 (£5,540) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)