Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26007 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,941 (188,182 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)