Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24381 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,227 (197,806 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)