Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.250 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,616 (Php35,688) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)