Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.342 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,847 (Php71,407) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)