Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.298 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,966 (Php49,273) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (42 minutes ago)