Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.301 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,800 (Php35,970) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)