Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,887 (€854) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)