Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.545 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,182 (11,334 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (44 minutes ago)