Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.412 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 40% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,137 (5,269 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)