Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.794 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,240 (5,859 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $4,730 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,370 (14 minutes ago)