Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.655 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 127% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,466 (AU$2,022) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)