Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11112 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 34% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,469 (751,133 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)