Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11833 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 90% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,737 (547,113 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)