Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.947 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,130 (1,177TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (35 minutes ago)