Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.251 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,570 (2,804TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)