Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,354 (€1,040) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)