Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.881 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,691 (元8,369) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)